1 HP 14" Bandsaw
We took the most popular bandsaw size and added many features found only on much larger and more expensive machines. Features such as extruded-aluminum fence and rails, quick-release blade tension, miter gauge, upper and lower ball bearing blade guides, enclosed cabinet stand, hinged wheel covers, 4" dust port, and a 1 HP motor are all standard. And, with its cast -iron frame and table, this bandsaw will be a reliable shop fixture for many years to come. An optional 6" extension block kit (D3348) is also available. CSA certified meeting CSA and UL standards!
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, prewired
- 110V, single-phase, TEFC, 1725 RPM, 11A/5.5A
- Blade size: 93-1/2" (1/8" to 3/4" wide)
- Precision-ground cast-iron table size: 14" x
- 14" x 1-1/2"
- Cutting capacity (throat): 13-1/2"
- Max. cutting height: 6"
- Table height above floor: 43"
- Table tilt: 45° right, 10° left
- Blade speeds: 1800 & 3100 FPM
- Cast-iron frame and wheels
- Precision ground cast iron table
- Cast iron blade wheels
- Deluxe extruded aluminum fence
- Ball bearing blade guides
- Footprint: 18"W x 15-1/2"D
- Heavy-duty cabinet-type stand with storage space
- Quick-change blade release/tensioning
- Upper and lower ball bearing blade guides
- All ball bearing construction
- 4" dust port
- Includes one 3/8" blade, fence and miter gauge
- Fence scale with magnifying window
⚠Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm-
You may find more information on the State of California's Proposition 65 website at:https://www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65.html